top

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bass Lust

Bass Lust
By: Bloomgirl

Friday lunchtime at work, and all I had to look forward to at the weekend was the usual lonely bottle of wine in front of a DVD. It was becoming a bit of a habit, and that bothered me. Since splitting up from my long term boyfriend almost a year ago, I'd just found it easier to shut myself away instead of dealing with things ... and now I was getting left behind by life. At 35, I was starting to think I was too old to be starting again, and that no-one would ever find me attractive again.

Most people went out for lunch on a Friday, so the staff room was quiet. I leaned against the wall, drowning my sorrows in a can of diet coke and getting lost in my own thoughts until I was aware that someone was talking to me. It was Michael, one of the temps from the office upstairs.

"Do you have change for a pound coin? The machine won't take mine"

"I think so, hang on" I said, grabbing my purse. Michael smiled, and I noticed him properly for the first time. He was tall and slim, and looked slightly uncomfortable in a shirt and tie. He had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, very defined cheekbones and pale blue eyes that glinted in the small amount of sunlight shining through the window. I found some change and handed it to him. I watched him get a chocolate bar from the vending machine - he was cute, in a rugged sort of way, and I felt my heart skip a beat like a silly school girl does with her first crush.

"They're bad for you, you know" I said, as I watched him rip open the wrapper. He laughed and sat on the table next to mine.

"I know" he said grinning. "But I need the energy for tonight" I looked at him quizzingly. "My band is playing at the Koko bar tonight"

"Your band?" He had my interest.

"Well, not strictly my band as such, I play bass. You should come if you're not doing anything else"

We spent the remainder of my lunch time chatting about his band, which I discovered was a rock band and that they were recording a demo CD and were getting quite a bit of a following locally. He'd ended up persuading me to go along, despite my protests that I was too old and would look out of place. It had to be better than what I had planned though.

I arrived around 8.30. The bar was pretty crowded already, full of young people. I felt very self conscious, realising that most of the people there were at least 10 years younger than me. I'd dressed fairly plainly so as not to stand out, jeans, high heels, a low cut t-shirt, but I still felt like everyone was staring at me. I got myself a drink, and found myself a place to stand so I could see the stage and waited.

I'd expected something pretty awful to be honest, a bunch of young lads bashing out some noise you couldn't understand, but they were very good. Some of the crowd had obviously been following them for a while as they were singing along, and by the time they had finished their hour long set, I had worked up quite a sweat dancing along in the heat of the crowded room. They were a good looking bunch of guys, and the girls in the crowd were certainly appreciating them. Michael was stood at the back by the drummer, concentrating on his guitar. I watched him intently, he had me mesmerised. As he looked down to play, his hair fell over his face and I felt an overwhelming urge to go over and brush it back.

The bar began to empty after they had finished, people moving on to a nightclub further down the road. A few hung about to try and chat up the band as they packed away their gear. A few lucky girls caught their eyes and I could see them begin to gather in a quiet corner to have a few drinks. I was getting ready to leave when I spotted Michael and he waved for me to come over.

"Hey, I'm glad you came! What did you think? Can I get you a beer?" I nodded, and he beckoned for me to sit down at an empty table. A couple of beers later, we were still chatting. The bar was empty now, most of the other band members had left with a girl on their arm, and all that remained were Michael and myself, the drummer and the girl he was chatting to, and the bar manager. I had no idea what time it was, and I didn't care. For a younger guy, I found I had a lot in common with Michael, and I felt very much at ease with him. It helped that I was finding him incredibly attractive and as I looked at him, I imagined doing all sorts of things with him.

The drummer was locked in a very passionate kiss with the girl he was with, his hands caressing her body. I could feel a stirring in my body as I glanced over, and I shifted slightly in my seat as her hand disappeared under the table. It was obvious she was grabbing his cock from his face, and I had to look away before I got too turned on. Michael was looking a little uncomfortable too, and I thought it was time to say my goodbyes, but as I began to say that I was leaving, Michael suggested we moved somewhere else.

He led me to a small room behind the stage which they obviously used as a dressing room. There was a small couch there, and taking my hand, Michael pulled me to sit next to him on it. I expected him to let go as we sat down, but he didn't, and I certainly didn't expect what he did next. His lips brushed against mine in a brief tender kiss. He pulled away and looked me straight in the face. My heart was racing and my head spinning, what was this gorgeous guy doing kissing me?! I wanted him so much, but thought that any second now he'd realise he was making a huge mistake and run away. A piece of hair fell in front of his face again, and I reached out and tried to tuck it behind his ear. He grabbed my wrist, and leaned in to kiss me again, this time his lips pressing hard against mine. I responded, returning his kiss and pushing my tongue into his mouth. His arms wrapped around my body, pulling me closer to him, as his tongue tangled with mine. I moaned gently, as I felt the desire in me intensify.

We parted, both breathing hard, and grinning like Cheshire cats. Michael lifted my t-shirt over my head and tossed it to the floor, then reached behind and unfastened my bra. Pulling away the lacy fabric, his hands cupped my breasts, his fingertips rubbing my already hard nipples. It felt so good, having this much attention lavished on me, and Michael seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He nibbled at my neck and earlobes as one hand moved down and slid inside the front of my jeans and into my panties. His fingertips found my swollen clit and began to rub it in a circular motion. I felt a tingle of pleasure spread from my stomach through my whole body and I moaned, pushing myself harder against his fingers.

He stopped, but only so that he could undress himself. I watched as he took off his t-shirt to reveal his bare chest, then I leaned forward to help him remove his jeans. Finally, his boxer shorts were slowly pulled down, freeing his erect cock, which stood out proudly demanding attention. My mouth was on it immediately, sucking it hungrily. Michael grabbed the back of my head, urging me to take more of him "That's it babe, suck me hard!" he gasped, and I obliged. My hand cupped his balls, gently squeezing them, and his moans got louder. His hips bucked and he came with a loud gasp, his cum hitting the back of my throat and filling my mouth. I wanted to suck him dry, and would have done if he'd let me, but he withdrew and pushed me back onto the couch. He pulled off my jeans and slid my panties down, kissing my stomach as he did so.

He knelt on the floor between my legs and began to kiss my inner thighs. Each light kiss getting closer and closer to my pussy. The anticipation was driving me wild, and he was teasing me, kissing tantalisingly close. Then his tongue circled my clit and I gasped out. I begged him to fuck me, but Michael was in no rush and he simply laughed before continuing to lick my clit. I parted my legs as wide as I could as his hands caressed my thighs, his fingers brushing against my pussy occasionally. I could feel an orgasm building, my body twitching with each touch. Michael sensed I was close to cumming, and increased his intensity. With no warning, he pushed a couple of fingers into my wet pussy as he sucked at my clit. I let out a loud groan as I came, my hands gripping hard onto the couch as he continued thrusting his fingers into me hard and fast.

As the orgasm began to fade, Michael moved to sit back on the couch. His cock was hard and thick and I had to have it in me! I straddled him on his lap, facing him. We kissed, our tongues wrestling against each others as I shifted myself to that his cock was just pressing against my pussy. We broke the kiss, and I pushed down onto his cock. It slid inside me easily, and I felt it fill me and go in so deep it was almost as if it was in my stomach. I moved up and down on him, and for a short while, Michael just watched me and moaned gently. After a few minutes, he pushed with his hips and our bodies ground together. He sucked on my nipples as our pace increased, each thrust sending wave after wave of pleasure dancing up my spine.

With his cock still inside me, Michael lifted me and shifted so that I was underneath him. He then started to thrust in and out harder and faster. Both of us were gasping hard, barely able to breathe. With a loud "yesssss!" his cock exploded, filling my pussy with his juices. I came a moment later, almost sobbing as the orgasm engulfed my whole body. His thrusts continued, pumping more and more of his cum into me. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed tenderly.

There was an awkward moment, neither of us knowing quite what we should do now. Had I been in my own bed, I'd have curled up around him and gone to sleep, but instead we both gathered up our clothes and dressed.

I left the bar and got straight into a taxi, I felt like the cat that had gotten the cream, if only every Friday night was like this .....

No comments:

Post a Comment