top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Most Beautiful Woman

Most Beautiful Woman
By: orangecrush1985

I met the most beautiful women when I was a junior in collage. It was in my classical mythology class. The class was in a lecture hall and was so easy for me that I could nap through the class and still get an A. I took the class as an elective and boy was I glad. I'm a five foot seven slightly built man of average weight. I am attractive to most women I know. Angie was her name and she sat one row and two seats to the right of me.

She was five foot five and carried one hundred nineteen pounds. She was of Italian and Greek nationality. Her complexion was tan but not too dark like some Italians. She had wavy brunette hair and sexy green eyes with luscious lips that looked so kissable. She had a sexy chiseled body with a nice juicy booty. I later found out that she wore a 34 B cup bra that held up the most perfectly round breasts I have ever seen. Her voice was soft like an angel and had an innocent and southern belle style tone when she spoke.

She found the class a little hard to grasp as there were so many names to memorize and to her they sounded the same. After class one day I started to talk to her about the class and told her that I over heard her saying the class was somewhat hard. I asked and she agreed to let me tutor her in order to help her remember all of the names form all of the stories.

Through out the semester we became great friends and she told me a lot about her personal life. She told me things a woman of barely twenty-one wouldn't tell most guys let alone her best friends. She told me about her abusive jackass of a boyfriend whom gains pleasure out of mentally and emotionally abusing her every day. She also told me of how she was afraid to leave him for she feared for her safety. As the semester went on, I became the man she deserved and longed to be with.

Summer came and went and I almost forgot about Angie, which is short for Angela. As the new semester and my senior year started Angie called me up from time to time and we would hang out with some of her friends. We would go to the bars or to some of the hot house parties in town. Our first night out at the bar she told me that during the summer she went through a very dirty and nasty breakup with her abusive and cheating ex-boyfriend. She took him back after his first affair but not his second.

For the next few weeks she was very hard on her self. She would think she was unattractive, unintelligent, and not a fun girl to be with. She kept going on about how non of her ex's treated her right and that she may never meet a caring and loving man to caress her and treat he well. I thought se was the exact opposite of all of this and was dying to tell her that I would give anything to be with her. I kept freezing every time I tried to tell her because she was the most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life. Finally I got the chance to show her what was in my heart.

It was on the week of Halloween. It took place on a Friday. Angie and I went with her two roommates to this costume party at a frat house. I went as Bond and she my Bond girl. I could see for most f the night that something was bothering Angie and that she was not having much fun. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wanted to go back to her apartment. I told her roommates and then we left. I walked Angie up to her room and hugged her goodnight. She asked me to stay with her because she was going to be alone that night. One roommate was staying at her boyfriends and the other was staying at her friend's sorority house for the night.

I took off my jacket and we sat on her bed. I could tell she was tense so I sat behind her and started to giver her a massage. Her shoulders and arms were exposed because of the spaghetti strap on her tight tank top she had on. I slowly rubbed her shoulders, neck, arms, and upper back as she began to relax a little. After a few minutes she became very relaxed and her breathing became a little heavy. She let out a soft moan as he took my hands and gently rubbed them over her breasts. I gently massaged her upper body as her breathing became more erratic.

After a few more minutes of erotically massaging her upper body she leaned her head back and put her arm around my neck as she gently pushed her lips against mine. As we kissed, the whole world disappeared and I felt at ease. I was quickly becoming very horny and very hard. Three kisses later and I moved around so that we were sitting face to face. I cupped her cheeks with both my hands as I kissed her ever so softly. She then raised her arms and off went her dressy tight tank top. After several minutes of kissing, playing with one another's tongue and kisses all around her neck I took off her bra and it fell to the floor jus like my shirt.

We were both nude from the waist up and kissing heavily at this point. While kissing her neck and making my way to her breasts, I whispered in her ear how beautiful she was. As well as how great she smelled and tasted to my lips. She was so turned on and breathing heavily as she said, "I love you and I NEED so badly to feel you deep inside me. I've never been with a real man and have never had an orgasm during sex." I told her I would treat her well and give her a god time. I was determined to give her an orgasm at all costs. Then I started to kiss the curves of her breasts and licked them. I did not touch her nipples as I kissed her breasts and it felt like torcher to her. Finally when she was breathing such that each breath was begging me I flattened out my tongue and licked her nipples and sucked them into my mouth. As I softly bit them and licked them she started moaning loudly and erratically and she was breathing more heavily than ever. I took my pants and her skirt off and could feel her g-string thong sticking to her skin as she was soaking wet and dripping all over her legs.

I spent a couple of minutes on her breasts and the nibbled on her chiseled abs and belly before making my way to her hips and legs. I squeezed her but cheeks as I kissed all over her inner thighs. She was moaning so intensely that she was starting to scream. I kissed up and down her legs making her beg me once again. This time I made her beg me to lick her gorgeous pink pussy. When her body finally begged me to lick her I made her wait a couple of minutes. The torcher was so intense that she tried to touch her pussy but I would have none of it. I took both her hands and softly pinned then together over her head and started breathing over her pussy.

She was screaming my name and begging me to lick her. She was saying such things as, "UUUGGHH! Please Tim! Please lick my pussy! OOHH GAWD! Please lick my pussy!" I gave in and slowly licked her pink pussy as she screamed in ecstasy. I continued for several minutes to lick her pussy and her clitoris as I shoved my fingers inside her and rubbed her g-spot. One hand was fingering her as my other was massaging her breasts. I was able to rub her g-spot and clit at the same time with one hand while I stared deeply into her eyes and kissed her lips as I gave them my tongue. After several minutes of fingering her deeply she became to tell me that se had to pee. I assured her it was not pee but the sensation of the onset of a mind blowing intense orgasm.

Right as her muscles started to tense up and ready for orgasm I completely stopped all movements and we started to talk.

"Make me cum. I WANT an orgasm!"

"Beg me for it Angie."

"Please make me cum!"

"Not good enough Angie!"

"Make me CUUM! OOHHH GAWD I WANNA CUM!" she screamed.

"Say it like you FUCKIN' mean it because I CANNOT her you" as I slowly rubbed her clit to keep the sensations high.

"OH FUCK! I WANT IT!"

"DO YOU FUCKIN' WANT IT?"

"YES"

"HOW BAD?"

"REALLY BAD!"

"TELL ME YOU FUCKIN' WANT IT!"

"OH FUCK! I WANT IT SOOOO FUCKIN' BAD THAT I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOU FUCKIN' FACE IF I DON'T FUCKIN' LET ME CUM RIGHT NOW!" With that I rubbed her g-spot as fast as I could until she squirt a foot in the air and three feet out all over my body for at least four seconds. Her body was convulsing as her mind was in a state of ecstasy and sexual bliss she had never felt. I then licked her pussy more and gave her another orgasm. Then after a moment of her cooling down I put on a condom and proceeded to give her pussy the main course.

My rock solid hard throbbing cock slid in and out of her tight warm pussy. I let her ride my cock as she was fucked like never before in her life. Just before her next orgasm the pleasure was so intense that she had to clinch the sides of the bed as she arched her body to control the pleasure. After minutes and minutes of switching positions and riding and being stroked by my cock she had one last screaming loud mind blowing blissful muscle convulsing uncontrollable squirting orgasm that sent her over the edge toward seventh heaven. When she had had enough, she took the condom off my cock and told me to cum in her mouth. I did so and then we lay in bed as we spooned and chatted for a few minutes till we went to sleep.

We woke up naked and drained of energy in each others arms. This was a night I will never forget. It was best night of my life because I just got laid with the most beautiful woman in the world. She's the woman whom is soon going to soon be my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment