top

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lust --- Kinder, Gentler, Stronger

Lust --- Kinder, Gentler, Stronger [part 2 of 2]
By: june dutton

5/20 Dear Debby Jean,

School ends on the 6/9. I can get a bus to the city and then to your place. It's a ride but I'll get a rest and see some of the country. I'll get there on 30th at 2:30 pm can you pick me up?

Betty-Jean

5/24 Jen,

Dear sister of course I'll be at the bus. It'll be a great summer. Love-ah sister, Debby Jean

7/15 Dear Connie

You said when I left you wanted me to write the details so here they are.

Debby Jean was at the bus stop with a guy named Michael. She was all over him. I was pretty tired so we went right to Debby Jean's and I went to bed. Those 2 must have fucked till they went out sometime in the early evening. You know how it is in a strange bed, you keep waking-up. It was 2:30pm when I got up but I did feel pretty good, Debby Jean was in the front room drinking coffee and planning something for Saturday. Some kind of barn dance. But tonight were going to the roadhouse she always writes about.

We talked and did a lot of things but there not important to what I want to tell you.

We got to the B&K (Board & Keg) and found a table in a corner near the pool table. Shortly a couple of ok looking guys asked us to dance. Debby Jean grabbed one and was out there in a flash, I think she new the guy. I hesitated. Jerome (as I learned later) looked at me and said, "You got a problem?" I got up and we went to the dance floor. Very quickly I got in the swing and I realized I was having fun, just like ever one else, and black and white made no difference. The music changed to a slow dance and I snuggled in to Jerome. He's about the biggest guy I've ever met. 6'6" maybe 240 pounds all muscle and hard as black granite but gentle. Hay, you know me 5'8", I'll admit to 130 or so pounds, I think I'm well put together. Some might say It's my red hair others it's my 38D boobs that are my most attractive features. Anyway Jerome and I look right together. We finished the set and the guys joined us at the table. We drank beer, talked and touched; you know pat the arm rub the leg innocent stuff.

When the band started Jerome lead me to dance floor, it was a fast wiggle it all spin around kind of thing and every time I spun around I'd feel Jerome pat my ass. When we'd come face to face I'd point and shake my finger at him saying, "Your being a naughty boy." After a few fast dance the band again played a slow number and I again melted into Jerome; you know I really enjoyed the feeling of security in his strong arms. That is until I felt his hand on my breast. It felt so good but I did move it away. I then reached up on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "You're a naughty boy." Then I kissed him. He new I liked it, my tit was hard, but then I could feel the bulge in his pants too. I was impressed.

It was getting late, the crowed was thinning out and Debby Jean told me we had to be leaving, tomorrow is a workday. Jerome told me this was his last night out until Friday and asked if I be here then. I looked at Debby Jean, she nodded yes. Jerome asked for my phone number and said he call during the next couple of days. We walked to the car and Jerome and I kissed several time some gentle some sexy, some very sexy. He had one hand on my butt the other on my breast; I held it there during the last kiss. My last words to him were, "You are a naughty boy." He smiled and adjusted his pants.

I talked to Jerome several times during the next few days. One conversation was pretty intimate; it was my first experience at phone sex. When it was over I was very turned on, really hot and very much looking forward to the weekend. Basically Jerome described himself, in detail. He also talked about the type of things that give him pleasure. We are simpatico. All the things he likes done to him I like to do and visa versa. But what I remember most is this description, 8" to 10" long and 5-6" around and the head is bigger than the shaft. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. And I can tell he's modest. Gaud it's huge, but I'll get to all that. He likes his women to be trimmed but in my case a few days growth of curly red bush would be really sexy. He said he'd love to see me in men's dress shirt, open 3 maybe 4 buttons, no bra, tight fitting jeans and high-heeled cowboy boost. When I said he was a naughty boy. He said, "Women you haven't seen naughty till I show you naughty. And you'll want lots of my kind of naughty." By now I'm all juiced up for Friday night, I'm gonna get every inch of that man and I told him so.

Friday finely got here, Debby Jean got home late, I had spent the afternoon cleaning the place so all she had to do was put a few things away and get ready go. I was dressed as Jerome had instructed me, though I did wear my cowboy hat, the dirty white color and beat-up one, honest to gosh cowboy hat that I loved. We looked great and ready to go. And believe me I was ready to go!

The B&K was rocking pretty good when we arrived. One of the bouncers spotted us walking in and took us to a great table saying Jerome had called ahead. Before we sat dawn there were 4 or 5 guys asking Debby Jean to dance. When I looked at them they'd say, "Sorry babe your Jerome's women" I said that's bullshit and went out and danced by myself, and several guys joined me. When Jerome arrived I was dancing up a storm but all the guys were gone. Jerome just stood there as I danced for him, he took my hat, it looked good on him then said, "Woman you look good enough to eat." I replied, "Count on it!" I was doing my dimmest to do the sexiest come hither ?dance' short of taking everything off. Jerome leaned against a post watching with a big smile on his handsome face and nodding his head. When the band shifted in to old fashion dance music I melted into Jerome's arms and that wonderful feeling of security settled over me. That's all I wanted, him holding me.

We drank a beer and all talked about the dragons we'd slain that week. Jerome looked at me and I nodded. I told Debby Jean I was leaving; she smiled and said, "Enjoy sis. I'll see you tomorrow night at the barn dance. As we walked out the door I told Jerome he'd have to pay for the hat. "I think we can make a deal" he chuckled and grabbed me around the waist then kissed me long hard and juicy. I was surprised when we stopped at a motorcycle and Jerome said, "Here's our ride." Off we went, my arms rapped around Jerome, clutching my hat.

We enter Jerome's apartment, 2 big rooms and a small kitchen and a bath. He'd made the bed with clean blue sheets, That's nice don't you think? There was soft music playing in the back ground I turned and was looking up at him as we kissed and I told him I've been looking forward to tonight...he stopped me sat me down on a small coach and we kissed with a hungry I've never known. I held him as his hands explore me. I was moaning and kissing him. He kissed my face, my neck, all over. Soon he was removing my shirt. He fondled and kissed my breasts I held on tight; my breast hurt my nipples were so hard He gentle kiss and suck on one and twist and pull the other then I'd move his head to the other. Oh Connie, it was soo good, sooooo F'in! Good.

My man looked and told me what great tits, so strong and firm with beautiful nipples and returned to fondle, kiss and suck. I held his head and moaned as he excited and stimulated me. There is no time there is no day or night there is only, only the feeling of what is happening and the knowing what will happen. I was completely happy. I had everything I wanted and I hoped it would last forever.

Soon his hand was stroking my thigh; I moved to open my legs. Then he stood-up and peeled his shirt off. What a beautiful torso. "Want me to help you take your boots off?" was all he said. In a blink we were standing there naked. Jerome took my hand and we walked together into the bedroom. Jerome was going to fuck me on those clean blue sheets. There was candle light in the room it was dim but light enough for me to see him. He sat me on the bed and I saw, for the first time, his great cock. It was, it was huge! I reached for it timidly. I slowly wrapped my fingers around him. I could feel its life, and I began to stroke it. It began to grow. I leaned forward licked the tip. I looked up at my man, his cock growing harder and harder. I opened my mouth and took the huge cock head in, I sucked it in, I sucked and I licked taking all that I could, all of his beautiful black cock deep in my throat, and I sucked and bobbed my head on the biggest, hardest cock I ever saw and that feeling of security, that knowing I was where I wanted be, filled me and focused me. I wanted to suck my man's cock, to feel his hot cum serge into me and over me so that I was his. Oh Yes!! I wanted to be and I am his!!!

As I sucked my man's cock he moved us around on the bed and arranged the bed. I found myself lying in a pile of pillows and Jerome taking his cock from me. "Please I want to have you! I want you to com in my mouth. Please" I begged. With a shake of his head Jerome quieted me. He kissed me and began to kiss and lick me from head to toe. His hands were at my threshold; his lips were kissing my inner thighs. My legs folded back and spread. It was awesome, my first black man, his huge black body, my long white legs it is beautiful! I was totally exposed and I could see as Jerome's tongue took the first of many licks of my pussy. I squeaked and shuttered and pulled his head in tighter to my pussy. Jerome licked up and down he pushed is tongue in and out he sucked my clit. He then focused on sucking and licking my clit and pumping two large fingers into me. He stop from time to time and tap on my G spot until I was about to go over the edge. Then he'd stop and say, " Not yet, Not yet." He continued tormenting me then suddenly proclaimed, "It's time gorgeous. It's time for your first orgasm. And then this black man is going to fuck you." And he brought me up and up and up, to my first orgasm. It was greater then any I'd had, ever! My body shook I thrashed, failing my head and arms, screaming Yes, Yes, Yes, Ooooh Yes, Yes, Yes, oh yes. I had the greatest orgasm in my memory. Jerome new he could totally control of my body and I think enjoyed my orgasm almost as much as I did. He licked my pussy and drank my flow. When he looks at me his face was aglow with my orgasm. He moved up to kiss me and I kissed and licked him clean. Then it began. He had me suck his cock to get it slimy and slippery then as I spread my pussy lips he placed that big beautiful cock head at the opening of my cunt and slowly very slowly began to push it in. You better believe I was scared. I wasn't sure my little pussy could take that big cock. But as I watched Jerome worked his cock deeper and deeper I felt every motion. He was slow, gentle, caring. As it went in it sorta hurt, I scrunch my face Jerome would stop, pull out, I'd relax he'd push back in that felt soooo good! He'd go deeper until it hurt. But slowly we made progress. And for sure we both new that what ever it took, in the end it would be worth it. When Jerome was about half in he sort a fuck me a few strokes it was great. I lost my head and pushed up and he plunged way in. I shrieked. I was sure I'd been torn open. Jerome pull back then pushed in and it was over. His big balls rested on my ass. The pain was fading and that feeling of fullness radiated from my core. I looked at Jerome and he lowered himself down and we kissed.

I said "It feels soooooo good, oh soooo sooo good."

After the pain was gone Jerome began fucking me in earnest. We humped and we fucked and we began to find our rhythm and the feelings were incredible. I began to feel the orgasm it was building and building and then it came and it came again bigger over and over I came I didn't know it was possible to have so many multiple orgasms. After a time I just lay there and Jerome fucked away. It was awesome to watch his big cock moving to and fro the feeling was incredible. Suddenly Jerome grunted, "I'm there!!" He pushed to full depth and is cock pulsed and I felt his hot man cum roar into me, and it happened again and again. Then he pulled out and pumped his cock and shot loads of his pearly white cum for the tip of his shinny cock that hit my face, cheek, nose and lips I raised up to take him into my mouth. I sucked and licked him clean. We were both exhausted, I was bathed in cum even so we cuddled up and slept.

It was dark I found the bathroom and then my way back. I cradled into and was immediately swallowed-up by Jerome, he was awake and frisky. We both were frisky. It began with kissy kissy touchy feely Then I had his soft cock in my mouth and Jerome was sucking on my clit as his fingers administered to me skillfully. He'd touch my spot, lick my clit and I'd moan on his dick, his free hand pushing on my anis. Soon Jerome's cock was straight out and rock hard. My lips held it as tightly as I could with my head stroking up and down while my hands pumped his thick shaft and fondled his great balls. I fought to keep Jerome's cock in my mouth as I withered through my first orgasm It soon became almost impossible, Jerome's fingers and long tongue had me shaking and gasping. I tried but it was all I could do to kiss/lick his cum slit and get teats of his pre cum. I wanted a full load, a sack full, to feel him fill my mouth and let his hot cum flow over my taste buds then coat my throat. I wanted to hear him yell as his balls pushed his cum load through the shaft of his black cock into my hungry mouth. Then watch the sparkle in his eyes as he watched me swallow the delicious nectar of his nuts. But I couldn't, he is too strong to skilled he had me over the edge. My orgasms were like Nigeria falls. The continuous feeling like the water pouring over the lip of the falls then a magnificent explosion as it crashes on the rocks below, continuous magnificent. I was wild with exquisite feelings of release. Drained but oh those delicious feelings.

Shortly Jerome instructed "And now my sweet hot beauty you are ready! We are going to fuck our brains our. Get on you hands and knees!"

We scooted around on the bed. Then with Jerome behind me and his hands on my hips he poked at my cunt until that big cock found its target. I exclaimed, "YES!" as he began to enter me. He pushed and pushed. There was little or no pain; I was still stretched to his cock size. But it was tight. Oh so nice and tight and his big cock, hard, strong, I felt every inch as it. He was fucking me, long madly slow, I'd push back, he slap my ass and bark, "I'm driving!" I could feel, every cell in my cunt could feel, his big bulb like cock head as he pulled it out and drove it in. This was for his enjoyment! It is what he wanted! I looked over my shoulder, his head was back, eyes shut, teeth clinched and his arms were raised Victory! And he continued to fuck with long full strokes. He saw me looking and said, "Fucking you is a joy. There are very few really good looking women, women that aren't whores, That I can fuck, that I can push my cock all the way into. I think I'm going to tie you to the bed, feed you and fuck you. And, Oh yes eat your sweet sweet pussy." All the while he continued his tormenting long slow strokes. I lay there whimpering with delight, occasionally pushing back only to be ass slapped and being told who was in charge.

Finely, after using my cunt to enjoy and satisfy himself, he pulled out, rolled me over, pushed my legs up, saying put it where you want it; this is going to be a rocket ride. I grabbed that life giver and placed it yelling, "Push lover! Push!" and we started fucking like fucking was met to be! With my arms on his shoulders, my legs wrapped around him we pushed and thrust. Up and down, in and out. We were grunting, groaning, moaning and yelling. Never! Never! Have 2 people fucked harder and longer. Jerome fought the good fight to delay cumming. After about three strokes I was in perpetual orgasm. Jerome rolled me on top cradled my ass cheeks in his hands and I pounded up and down on his shinny pole for all I was worth.

Then I was again on my back. Jerome, thrusting faster then every, announced, "That's the third stage! Fondle my balls, ya that's it. I'm gonna cum!!! Then with a more deliberate thrust he went deeper than ever. I flexing my core and cunt mussels He was growling Yes! Yes! Yessss! Ya!

I'm saying, Do it Lover! Do it! Fill me with you cum. I want you to cum in me. Your so deep you feel so great. Cum! Right in the middle of all my orgasm. He did. I felt is nut sack pulse every time. He'd cum, make a couple of long deliberate strokes and come again. Three four five times.

He rolled onto his back and I straddle him on my knees. I captured what I could of the flow from my cunt, much of it running on to Jerome's stomach, and with our eyes locked He watched me pour my hand full into my mouth, while I used my other hand to rub our juice all over us. "Give me a kiss." He said.

It was very early the sky was gray and it was raining. I smelled food as I walked to the kitchen. Jerome was wrapped in a towel. "I was just thinking about you." He said with a sly smirk. "Any plans for the day?" He added looking out the window. "Tell ya what, why don't we each write a list then we'll take one form your list the one form my. How's that?" "Ok. Papers in the drawer there." He pointed.

Here's my list. 1 Shower 2 Make mad passionate love with Jerome. 3 See 2 Here Jerome's list. 1 Do 3 on Betty-Jean's list

We had a good laugh. Then started playing kissy face. Then Jerome said.

"Lets eat then well see what's to do. We should properly get started on your list, it's longer than mine."

"Ok" I chirped.

We ate then cleaned the kitchen. Jerome was giving me one of my favorite thing, a big hug and a sexy kiss. And he was carrying me to the bath for our shower. The bad new was we only had until mid afternoon, the good news was the barn dance is a great venue for lovers. Jerome told me that he is going to fuck my virgin ass before the weekend is over. I shake it when I think he's looking.

Connie I'll let you know about the barn thing we're going to. What say? Want to Come East?

Love Ya,

Betty-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment