top

Friday, September 10, 2010

A SHOCK IN STORE

A SHOCK IN STORE
By: Darkstar UK

I never really understood why some men were so eager to share their wives and girlfriends with other men, but on this day, I was to at least have a glimpse into this other, little understood world.

It was another cold Saturday, the stores were quiet as most sensible people were at home in the warm.

I had asked my girlfriend what she wanted for her birthday this year after running out of ideas as usual. "I would just love some sexy underwear" she said excitedly. "You never buy me any!"

So that was why I was feeling very lost in the underwear section of a large department store. Sure, the stuff looked great on the mankins and hangers but what would she really like to wear? The stuff that gave me a hard on, was not always going to be the stuff that she wanted to wear. Or was it?

I watched a couple who were buying... She was very tall. Very attractive, Nearly my height in fact. And I am over six foot. She had long, very dark brown hair. Late thirties I would think, possibly even early forties. Slim and elegant with it. He was older, maybe in his 60s. leaning heavily on a walking cane with a silver handle. "How about this one Howard?" she said quietly, holding a red basque up against herself and pinning it against a slim waist

Nice, I thought, with those long legs of hers, yes, I could see her in that.

"Or this one?" and she held up a cream version with pale blue lace details, complete with suspender straps.

OH yes! Very wedding day, or wedding night anyway, I thought, very sexily innocent looking if you know what I mean.

"Hey! what do YOU think young man?" I jolted from my stupor. As I saw her husband looking straight at me. "Oh! Sorry if I was staring there....ER...I..... Well, I think she would look great in either one. You are a lucky man" I replied. "HA HA HA YES you are dead right, that's the best answer you could have given. Thank you," "Thanks to this nice man, You shall have them both Darling," he said to the beaming beauty. "Thank you" she said to me, and took a step closer and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I could smell her expensive scent and feel the softness of her cheek, as she placed her face next to mine and made the usual "Mmmwrr" sound as she kissed my cheek.

Mmmm, very nice, Some men have all the luck I thought, looking over at her husband.

"Hey I will help you chose all day if that's the reward that I get," I said cheekily. But honestly only joking. "Good idea lad.!" Said Howard "In fact it is time for me to go away and make some calls if you will excuse me, and if you have the time to help Eve, I would be very gratefull. I am just so useless at this, choosing underwear thing," "Me too sir. I am trying to find some for my girlfriend and haven't got a clue where to even start." I said "I take it that your good lady isn't here with you!" said the very sexy Eve. "No No it's just me today"

"Good, good, well that's sorted then, you can help each other. You make an attractive looking couple anyway, I feel so short between you two." And as he started to slip away through the clothes racks, he just called back " Take your time, both of you there's no rush!" he said with a last wave. Then he was gone. "Ok see you later Howard!" she called after him.

And that was it. I was left alone in the underwear dept. with this beautiful, charming, and very sexy woman, who slipped her arm through mine as we walked, like a young married couple out for the day. "I am sorry about my husband dumping me on to you like that. With him being so much older than me, he thinks its good for me to mix with younger people. He thinks I would get bored of him if he didn't let me....." I didn't know if that was the end of her sentence, or if she had stopped herself saying something else there. " Now he has gone, if you want to go back to your shopping alone that's fine with me," she said.

"No No its fine, I could do with some help choosing myself," I said. I thought that I had better introduce myself properly "I'm Dave." I said holding out my hand. She took it and replied "Eve!"

We looked at several styles and colours, laughing and larking about all the time. "What size is she?" said Eve as we looked. "OH about your size I think, whatever that is, but with a little less up top... I mean that her back is about the same as yours but....." I gave up, blushing red and suddenly feeling stupid. "Ok, I think I know what you mean," she said with a smile. " Well I am a 36D so maybe we should try for about a B cup for your girl eh?"

At one point she held a lacy thong up to me, as if it was for me. "What abaat this one darlin" she said, in a fake London, cockney accent. " Na, praps not eh! It's to small to hide that bulge of yours init?" and she cackled like an old hag. We both fell into a fit of giggles for a while.

More than a few passing men looked Eve up and down secretly, with lust in their eyes, before glancing at me enviously. I knew what they were thinking and as they caught my eye they looked quickly back to their wives hoping they had not been caught out.

Eve picked out a few things for me and I gingerly picked some out for her, while trying not to choose anything too naughty for her. She glanced at her watch, We should get moving" she said, "its getting late,"

"Come on Dave, its no good picking all this stuff out if it's going to look terrible on, is it?" and she dragged me and our armful of underwear towards the changing rooms. A girl at the entrance counted the items that Eve was carrying before letting us through. "Please don't try the knickers on though, its company policy..you know hygene and all that" she said in a high pitched snobby voice.

We just nodded quickly, for some reason we both suppressed another bout of the giggles and went through into the hallway surrounded with small curtained off, cubicles. I was going to stop there at the entrance, but Eve dragged me along the line, straight to the furthest cubicle. It looked a little bigger than the others and even at the time, I wondered for a moment if she had headed for that one for a reason. I noticed that all of the others, except for two, had their curtains opened and were obviously empty. One of these rooms adjoined ours and the other was a few rooms further back towards the entrance. I paused outside, "Come on, don't feel self conscius now. Lots of men come in to checkout the girls before they take the things home." That made me smile, as my imagination ran riot for a moment. But I knew what she really meant.

What I was doing there? Was she going to try the stuff on and let me see it? or was that a little too much to hope for? Maybe she was just going to try it and then come out afterwards and give me a thumbs up or down. "Come on silly don't be shy, if you stay out there, lurking, people will think you are a pervert or something." She pulled me inside. It was just a normal changing room, with a small bench seat to sit on, maybe just wide enough for two people to squash onto together, and a metal rail fixed in front of a full length mirror, and lush thick carpet. That was the moment that my pulse started to race and I suddenly felt very hot. And, I must admit, very horny too.

Eve straight away started to pull her top off. I span around quickly to face the other way. She laughed. I must have looked like a real idiot.

After a minute or two she said "Well? what do you think?" I turned around slowly. WOW! There she was, wearing just heels, stockings, tiny white panties, and a black corset thing. With thin straps over exquisite shoulders, she stood holding her hair up in a sexy pose. Her cleavage looked deep and inviting, with a small pendant on a gold chain rolling back and forth between her breasts. "WOW!" I said. "You look amazing Eve!" "Thank you Dave,"

We stood like that for what seemed like an age, with me again probably looking like a dick, just staring at her. "Shall I try another one on?" she said quietly. "Y...yyesss!" I spluttered. So I turned around again, my heart beating like a train. And heard the rustling of all that stuff coming off. I just sooooo much wanted to turn and look, to watch that sexy show, to catch her naked and then reach out and pull her to me, but I stopped myself. Then the sound of the hangers rattling and the sounds of soft material being slipped over her womanly curves again. "OK Dave what about this one?"

I turned slowly, heart thumping and a touch of the shakes too. "WOW!" I said again. That seemed to be the only word that I could say that day. She was in a silver blue basque. Strapless, this time. Her full breasts bulging over the top of the delicate material, her nipples just about hidden. But threatening to appear at any second I thought. "This ones a bit tight for me around my bust isn't it?. It's one we picked out for your girlfriend and its her size.....What do you think though?" I looked, bug eyed. She did look great. "Fantastic!" I said, "Stunning, truly Stunning, if she looks half as good as you in it then she had better watch out tonight." "Is that me? Or the underwear, Dave? That made you say that," "Both..... you are beautiful!" "Thank you, you are quite a sweetie yourself." She said smiling broadly. She turned away from me to look in the mirror. And adjusted it here and there. "Mmmmm it is nice. I wouldn't mind one of these myself" she said. She fiddled with one of the series of twenty or so catches at the back. "Can you help me with this Dave, it's a bit tight, I think I will pass out soon, if I don't get a couple of these undone." I stepped forwards and fumbled with the hooks and loops at the back. I was so glad she was facing away from me, still holding the rail, as I had the beginnings of a very embarrassing bulge in my crotch.

Got it! The first one came undone. During this time, my ears were alert for some sound from outside. But all was quiet. Maybe the other rooms were empty after all. "Can you undo some more for me Dave, that's better already though!" I carried on, one at a time. Seeing her smooth silky back coming into view slowly. She scooped her long dark hair around to one side. Reminding me of a roman goddess. I was so close to her wonderful looking neck and shoulders and I was enwrapped in her sweet scent. Oh, how I wanted to lower my face and kiss that neck. To touch those shoulders. To rip that bodice right off. And take her right there.

In a daze I just kept on undoing the clips further and further down. Only slowing as I looked into the mirror and saw her smiling reflection looking back into my eyes from the glass. "Don't stop Dave..... I am surprised that you didn't jump on me the moment we got in here." She reached behind and undid the last two clips. The garment fell away. She was naked but for her tiny panties, hold up black stockings and heels.

I couldn't really believe what I was seeing here. She stood facing away from me still, holding the rail. Her reflection in the mirror looked back at me, smiling.

I reached out a tentative fingertip and trailed it down across her smooth back. Then when she didn't pull away, my whole palm and fingers stroked across her pale, baby soft, skin.

I bent slightly and kissed her shoulder, then her neck. Nipping gently with my teeth. I looked into that reflection at her, as her eyes closed and her chin lifted a little. I watched the reflection of my own hands in the mirror stroking down her flanks, almost as if I had no control over them. I watched them stroke over her waist and hips then rise again further forward this time, to find her full, heavy breasts cupped in my hands. Her nipples stiffened at my touch, and I rolled them between my trembling fingers. "Mmmmm that's nice Dave! Now touch my cunt"

It was a bit of a shock hearing such an elegant and sophisticated lady using words like that. But then, it also made me want to do what she had said even more. I worried again that we could be heard from outside, but there were no sounds from anywhere close by.

I lowered one hand across her belly and down into the front of her panties. Feeling her heat rising from that secret place, my fingers found the wetness there and the soft yielding folds of flesh. And I slowly rubbed at her engorged button as another couple of my fingers slipped inside her moist cavity.

Eve's own hands started to feel behind for me, too, and her small hands found that bulge that I had felt so embarrassed about only moments ago. She scrabbled to undo my button and zipper. And at last my jeans were in an untidy pile around my ankles.

"Like this Dave.....I want it inside me! While I stand here," she said, and she fumbled to push her panties down to the floor, stepping out of them, before leaning forward a little and parting her legs slightly. "Fuck me!"

That was all the encouragement that I needed and I positioned my self between those shapely thighs and with my hand at the front guiding the way, I pushed slowly but firmly into her hot, moist, hole.

Just as I felt myself fully impaled into her. There were sounds from along the hallway and a flurry of muted voices from further along. But these voices faded into the distance and I relaxed again a little. But, it had reminded me just how close to other people and to being caught, we really were. We both froze until the silence returned and then I started to move in and out of her slowly. stroking her breast with one hand and stroking all across her back and shoulders with the other. "OH YES! like that, Dave. That's what I need, fuck me. Use that big cock on me " She said.

Eve matched my slow thrusts breathing heavily. Pushing back on to me, her knuckles white on that shiny rail. And her brown eyes sparkled as they stared back at me from the mirror before her.

I knew I couldn't last long like this and I moved into her as slowly as I could. Feeling every ripple of her sex tightly squeezing me. Not wanting this to end too soon, I paused each time for a second, before plunging back inside her. At one of these pauses she stopped me and pulled away, leaving my cock swaying in the open air behind her, wet and sticky looking. "Wait!.... I want to ride you now! Sit down!" She turned to face me and gently pushed me on to that little bench seat, and knelt astride me, before lowering herself down slowly onto my cock. She pulled my tee shirt over my head and held onto me tightly, my chest, and her breasts crushing together, her bullet like nipples almost tearing into me as she rode me faster and faster this time, rising and falling gracefully. Using her legs to power upwards and gravity to fall back onto me again. Eve, face upturned, and nails raking my back, started to shake. "I'm coming!" she cried as she gave a sudden muted gurgle, and shook as her orgasm took her. Bouncing up and down on me furiously now. I couldn't hold on either and I came deep into her. Crying out loudly as I did. My cock, twitching inside her. She cradled my head and bent to kiss me passionately.

Our lust subsided and after a minute or two, with us both just resting there, panting, then she pulled up and off me. "Thank you," she said breathlessly, "That was amazing," She stood up, gathered her discarded clothes. I stood, and pulled my jeans up and put my tee shirt back on too. Feeling a little awkward. She dressed quietly then turned and gave me a wonderfully long, and lingering kiss, before leading me out past the other curtained rooms and out to the squeaky girl on changing room duty. Did the girl hear us? Did the whole shop hear us? I didn't know the answer, but I came out with a determination to not let my face show anything.

"Was everything OK in there?" said the snobby shop girl. "Just wonderful...The size was just perfect," said Eve, as the girl checked the outfits and waved us past. I suspected that comment was for my ears.

As we walked across the shop Eve put her arm through mine again, I was hoping to escape before an embarrassing meeting with her husband but Howard seemed to find us almost imediately. I wondered if he had seen us come from the changing area together. I didn't know what to say. I think I had flushed a bright red colour. "How did it go Eve? Did you get what we came for?" he said brightly, with a big grin. "OH yes! My new friend here was very helpful!" she said. "Good! You will have to tell me all about it when we get home," He said.

Howard guided us to the pay desk and insisted on paying for everything, despite my protests. I felt so guilty...taking that basque that his wife had just been wearing prior to me fucking her, until he shook my hand and said, "Thank you Dave, that was a great show." And then to his wife, he said "When we get home Eve I want you to put one of those corsets on and tell me every last detail of what you two just got up to in there." "OK, we had better hurry though Howard, I have a trickle of cum running down my thigh at this very moment" she replied. Eve turned and kissed me hard on the lips. "Maybe we will see you in here again Dave, you can help me chose again." All through this, I just stood there, gobsmacked. And then Howard turned to me and said," Did you know I was in the next cubicle Dave? Or did Eve keep that quiet this time?" The look on my face must have told him all. He laughed, and they both headed off towards the exit, holding hands like young lovers.

And yes, I did give that underwear to my girlfriend. WOW! What a night that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment