top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Laundry Room Escapade

Laundry Room Escapade
By: Triple D (drkmts2002@aol.com)

LAUNDRY ROOM ESCAPADE

This is about a laundry room encounter I had while in college. Women think men hate doing laundry, but it does have some advantages.

__________

As I entered the laundry room in the dorm, I was pleased to find Carol there doing her laundry at the same time. We were both freshman at the college, a small Midwestern college, and had seen one another on campus and had talked from time to time. She had a body that was a knockout and I have dreamed a couple times at least back in my dorm room about what it would be like to spend some time with this lovely woman.

She had shoulder length blonde hair, 36C breasts, and wore tee shirts and shorts that showed off her body quite nicely.

We said hi and I went over to load the washer with my week's laundry. As I dumped my laundry basket into the washer I heard her let out a giggle. I looked at her and my expression must have displayed my confusion as to why this lovely lady would find it so funny. She told me, without my asking, that unless I wanted my whites to come out pink, I had better separate the whites from the colors. What did I know...I was a guy? I asked her what she meant and with that she pulled a pair of her pink hip hugger panties out and held them up for me to see. She informed me that if I put my red towels in with my white tee shirts and underwear, that they would turn out the same as her panties. The sight of her panties had gotten my dick to start to rise in my jeans.

With that, she stepped in between me and the washer and quickly sorted my laundry. With her standing in front of me, I had a beautiful view of her rounded and sexy ass cheeks and could smell her freshly washed hair. As she bent forward to change the water temperature, her ass came in contact with my pelvis making my growing hard on get even harder. At first I thought it was by accident until she did not pull away and in fact started sliding from side to side across the front of my jeans pressing her ass tighter to me. I just enjoyed it as she put in the detergent and started the washer for me.

I reached around and wrapped her in my arms and when she did not object, like any hot-blooded young male, I slid my hand up and cupped one of her soft breasts through the thin fabric of her tee shirt. She was wearing a soft bra and I could feel the nub of her nipple. I pulled her hair off her neck and lowered my mouth to her soft skin and started to kiss her there. She tilted her neck giving me full access and she seemed to enjoy it as I slid my tongue across her inviting neck and up to her earlobe. I gently kissed her earlobe and then started to suck on it. My hand at the same time was massaging her breast and her nipple was responding to my touches as my dick had responded to her massaging with her ass.

She turned around and our lips met. Her hand slid down and she started massaging my hard cock through my jeans as my hands started to massage both her breasts as our kiss continued. I slid my hand down and then back up under her tee shirt feeling the soft and warm skin of her stomach until my hands found her bra covered breasts with the pointy nipples pressing against the thin soft fabric of her bra. I reached around behind her and undid the clasp allowing my hand on her breast to slide the material away and cup her naked breast to my hand. It felt so good.

She undid my belt, opened my jeans and slowly slid her hand down inside my underwear and started to slowly massage my hard shaft. As her hand slid up and down I continued to massage her pert breasts and nipples eliciting soft moans from her lips.

She knelt down in front of me and exposed my hard on and started licking all around my head. I looked down and could see a thin line of precum extending from the tip of my dick to her lips. Her mouth opened and slowly started to engulf my manhood. I was in heaven as this warm, wet mouth slowly slid up and down my now glistening shaft. Being young and horny, it did not take me long before I felt the familiar stirrings within my balls. I told her I was about the come and she reach up on the washer, grabbed her pink panties and covered the head of my cock as her hand was quickly sliding up and down my shaft. Suddenly a heavy stream of white cum shot into her panties and as the third stream flowed she opened her panties so we could see the creamy cum on her panties. She then cleaned the head off with her panties and then licked the head off with her tongue.

She stood up and we kissed again with my dick still hanging out of my pants and her hand still holding it. Well one good turn deserves another, so I lifted her tee shirt and bra exposing those beautiful, soft, and full breasts. I lifted her onto the washer and lowered my mouth to her breasts and nipples. As I slowly kissed and licked all around her breasts and nipples, my hands slid up her thighs which she opened until I could feel her warmth at the golden junction. I licked and sucked on her nipples causing her to moan softly and hold my head to her breasts. I undid her shorts and reached behind her and started to pull them down. She raised her butt off the washer and soon her shorts were on the floor. I looked down and could see her blue panties covering her pussy. My fingers started to massage her lower lips through her panties while my mouth continued to lick and suck her nipples. Wetness was evident in her panties and the feel of her soft labial folds had my dick hard again. I kissed down across her belly to her panty covered pussy. She leaned back on the washer and opened her legs more giving my mouth access to her sweet and sexy smelling panty covered pussy. As I licked and kissed her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties, a beautiful wet spot appeared and grew before my eyes. How I love that sight.

I pulled her panties to the side exposing her very pink pussy lips and my mouth immediately started kissing her labial lips and licking them. Her juices were in abundance and tasted so sweet. I found her hard clit and started to lick it as the washer went into the spin cycle. From the attention of my tongue and vibration of the washer, her body started to tense as a wave of orgasmic delight ran through her body. As fast as the juices escaped her wanton pussy lips, I tried to lick them up and swallow the sweet nectar.

As her orgasm slowly subsided, I helped her off the washer and turned her around. I pulled her wet panties down to mid thigh and bent her over. Her breasts and nipples were touching the lid of the washer and the spin cycle continued sending vibrations to these sensitive areas. I stepped up close behind her and after dropping my jeans and underwear to my ankles, I lined the head of my dick to her slick and inviting pussy lips. Slowly I entered her and kept entering her until I was buried all the way inside her. Her pussy was so wet, hot and inviting and its tightness felt as good as it engulfed my hard cock.

Slowly I started to slide in and out of her from behind. It was not long before I was sliding in and out of her faster and faster. The feel of her soft ass cheeks meeting my pelvis is one that I will never forget. Once again, I could feel the stirrings in my balls. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. I told her that I was about to come and she told me to fill her pussy as she was on the pill and had been for some time. I thrust deeply inside her pussy pinning her against the washer as the first wave of hot cum erupted deep inside her. It felt so good filling her pussy and feeling our combined juices bathing my hard dick. Wave after wave was released deep inside her. She was gasping for breath and my hands held her bare hips to my pelvis as her body started to convulse in a strong orgasm.

As we started to recover, I guess we both remembered where we were and that others could have come in at any time. Maybe that was what had helped us experience the pleasures more. As I slipped out of her, I reached down and pulled her panties up trapping the escaping fluids in the thin fabric. I handed her her shorts as I pulled up my underwear and jeans.

As we finished washing and drying our loads of laundry we talked about many things and I invited her to a party that we were having Friday night in the dorm. I was happy when she accepted. As we left, she gave me a long and sensuous kiss. She also told me that if I needed help with my laundry next week, she would be glad to help in any way she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment