top

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dinner and Dessert

Dinner and Dessert
By: J K (texrunner@hotmail.com)

Mindy and I have always had a very active sex life and loved fantasizing with each other about multiple partners, but that was all it was... fantasies. Well Friday evening we had accepted an invitation for dinner with a married couple who we are close friends with. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner. All throughout dinner we all joked and drank a couple of bottles of wine. Several times during dinner, leaned over and kissed Mindy deeply. Each time her kisses also got more passionate too. At one point our friends commented that we could use one of their bedrooms. We just laughed and went back to eating. After we finished we sat there while they cleared the table. When they returned after a long delay in the kitchen, I noticed that both of them were flushed. I wasn't sure if Mindy noticed, but Sue's nipples were poking out through her blouse and Will had a noticeable bulge in his pants. Talk about needing a bedroom. When they left again with the last of the dishes, Mindy said, "Looks like we started something." "So you noticed too?" "I would have to be tipsier than I am now not to have noticed." "Don't look now Mindy, but it looks like you liked what you saw." Mindy looked down at her chest and saw that her nipples too were very prominent. Upon our friends return they served warm brandy with dessert. Feeling really kind of warm and extremely relaxed, we all moved into the living room of their house.

After surfing the channels for a couple of minutes we all agreed that there wasn't anything of interest on television. That is when Sue suggested that we watch a video and added, that is if Mindy and I could stomach an adult video. Looking at each other and seeing no harm in this, Mindy and I agreed. She then proceeded to start up a very hot couple's video that she and Will had recently obtained, but hadn't had a chance to watch. It was soon clearly evident that the brandy, wine, making out during dinner, and coupled with the movie that we were watching had loosened the inhibitions that Mindy and Sue may have had. Sue began snuggling and cuddling with Will, and likewise Mindy with me.

It didn't take much coaxing, and the two of us soon responded to our respective wives urgings. Mindy and I were busy exploring each other's mouths and bodies for an eternity, and that is when I glanced up and almost came right there in my pants at what I saw. My friend's wife had completely undressed and was on her knees sitting next to us sucking her husband's cock, but that wasn't what captured my attention the most. Right there just a simple arms length away, was a perfectly shaped ass. At that moment I instantly knew that I wouldn't rest until I found out what that glorious behind felt like firmly pressed against my groin. Half afraid of how Mindy and my friend would react, I cautiously reached out towards that swaying ass. Keeping a watchful eye out on both her husband and Mindy, ready to withdraw at a moments notice if either hesitated, but neither seemed to object. If anything it turned Mindy on more, as she began to fuck my mouth with her tongue and squeeze my cock through my pants. I was dripping inside my pants and I could feel that Mindy had discovered that I was so wet as she was rubbing right where the head of my cock was pressing against my pants.

My hand reached its target, feeling her cool, silky-smooth skin beneath my hot and sweaty palm was almost every bit as gratifying as the act of sex itself. Her behind was so smooth, and perfectly round I simply had to investigate further. Slowly, carefully, moving my hand first down the outside of her thighs, when I reached her knees, she parted her legs slightly, allowing me to slowly bring my hands up her inner-thighs. Evidentially, my activity was exciting both of the wives, because she began working against my hand and I couldn't believe how wet she was, and Mindy soon appeared in front of me, standing between my friend and myself totally naked. She was rubbing her breasts and looking incredibly sexy. She had that I need to get fucked look in her eyes and as I looked down at her crotch I could see that her finely trimmed pubic hair was matted down and soaking wet. I wanted to feel her wet pussy even though I already had a hand on another wet pussy.

I never got to see how wet she was inside because my friend couldn't stand it any longer and immediately pulled Mindy to him, and the two shared a very deep as well as probing kiss. His hands were running up and down her body. His hands squeezed her breasts and with his fingers and thumb pulled on her nipples, which always drives her wild! I knew from experience that this caused her pussy and clit to throb. Her hands were rubbing his chest and pulling at his nipples too, while her tongue continued to move in and out of his mouth. With all of this going on, I felt his wife begin to shudder and work feverishly against my hand, which must have been having a great effect on my friend, after all her face was still buried in his crotch, I watched in complete awe as my friend first stiffened, then shuddered. He then removed his still dripping cock from his wife's mouth that was overflowing with cum and lifted Mindy into the air. Then with one smooth, deft move he impaled her on his still rock-hard cock.

That was all that Mindy needed to begin her first massive wave of an orgasm. The two of them fucked like rabbits in that position for what seemed like an eternity. I could not believe the speed or the power at which he was ramming his cock into Mindy, and did she ever love it. I was still fingering his wife, but watching this was more than my now raging cock could stand. Pulling down my pants, I finally freed my fully engorged cock, which immediately sought out its goal.

Pulling his wife back towards me, I placed the tip of my blood engorged cock right at her pussy. Feeling this, and I guess needing relief, she bucked backwards once and I was all the way up to the hilt in her tight little pussy. I had thought that I would be the one doing the work, but let me tell you was I ever wrong. She backed up to me and began working her ass against me like nothing I had ever experienced before. Feeling that beautifully, round ass against my lower-stomach, and her strong smooth legs against mine was one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. However, this whole night was more erotic than any night I had ever experienced and I was hoping it wasn't going to end too soon. Coupled with the undulating of her slick tight pussy gripping my cock was more than I could stand and I knew that I was going to cum real soon. I reached around and pulled at her breasts and then my hands moved down to her soaking wet pussy. I spread her pussy lips as my cock moved in and out of her. When my finger touched her clit, she shuddered and this caused her to move up and down on me at a more rapid pace, if that was even possible.

At that moment I heard Mindy cry out, arch back as my friend held her at the waist, and I knew that she was cumming. She looked incredible, her nipples were so hard and sticking out further than I had ever seen them. She rode a wave of orgasms that must have lasted at least a full minute. I then felt the pussy wrapped around my cock tighten up, grabbing her ass and hips I began to pound her doggy-style for all I was worth. She then stiffened, I heard a small whimper come from her, and that began her orgasms. She tightened around my cock, and for a second I thought she was going to cut it off. Continuing to drive my cock into her like a mad man, I too began to cum. With one last inhuman thrust, I shot what must have been a years worth of cum straight up into her. She and I crumpled into an exhausted, well fucked heap right there on the floor. I looked up in time to see my friend lower Mindy to floor, and the sight of seeing his cum mingled with hers dripping out of her pussy excited me more than I had ever been.

My cock was full, erect and harder than ever immediately, and this time it was Mindy that I was seeking. My friend and I quickly traded places. This time the husbands were on top and with our own respective partners. But there was something incredibly erotic about all of us being close enough to feel each other's breathing, hearing the moans and groans, and smelling the scent of sex that made the atmosphere even more electric and exciting.

In one move I was in Mindy and Will in his Sue's pussy. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her so easily. As I pushed in, Will's cum would squish out and run down my balls. I am sure my cum was doing the same inside Sue as he thrusted in and out of her. Mindy was so hot and horny. I had never seen her so turned on and wanting more and more of me. My friend and I began rhythmically fucking our partners in time with each other. He and I fucked our wives like two men who would never have sex again, and the whole time the wives groaned and begged for more... deeper... and harder. Of which we were only too happy to oblige.

At about 3 in the morning we exhaustingly kissed and hugged our friends good-bye... knowing that we would have many more dinners and desserts with them. Even though we had just spent the last 6 hours fucking, sucking, and cumming, when we got home we both showered together and crawled into bed and made slow, love until the sun came up. It was the best way we could have ended the eventful evening. I guess our fantasizing had just become reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment